Hey! Hi! Hello! >>> Welcome! :) .... Okay, bye now!

Wait, you're still reading this? Um, well then, allow me to introduce myself a bit, yes? I'm a 17 year old female who yearns to, one day, become a fashion designer. Here, on this blog, I present to you a snippet of what my so called "clothing line" will probably come out looking like. With this blog, I hope to possibly earn enough money to bring my pixel doll's outfits into reality! All the "Cloe Bowie" pixel dolls are drawn and, therefore, credited to me, along with all of the fashion designs she wears. Enjoy your stay, at "Fashion Pixel Dolls" and make yourself at home!

09/13/11

/ Tuesday, September 13, 2011 /
Photo Courtesy of "FashionPixelDolls(.blogspot.com)" -- A.K.A. this blog!
<~ Presented by 09/13/11
Drawn (with MS Paint) and designed by me.


Includes:
long sleeve shirt, vest, mini skirt, leggings, and heels.

Season = fall
Style = dressy


After drawing my fashion designs, I like to make them come to life by searching the 'net (or, more so, just Amazon.com) for similarities. Lets see what I could come up with today.
Together, all of the listed items cost.... $132.55 - or less (depending on which size, color, etc. heels you'll buy).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

10 Facts About * Me *

  • #1, I am.. called "Cloe"
  • #2, I am.. a 90's kid
  • #3, I am.. from the U.S.
  • #4, I am.. a dreamer (world peace FTW!)
  • #5, I am.. in love with music
  • #6, I am.. a lyricist
  • #7, I am.. never going to make it! (doubtful)
  • #8, I am.. a vegetarian
  • #9, I am.. probably drinking tea
  • #10, I am.. always trying

Bloggers.com

Cloe Bowie - Find me on Bloggers.com

10 Facts About * You *

  • #1, You are.. one of a kind
  • #2, You are.. loved by at least one person (I love everybody.)
  • #3, You are.. important
  • #4, You are.. talented (in some way)
  • #5, You are.. capable of anything
  • #6, You are.. the owner of something
  • #7, You are.. not just anyone
  • #8, You are.. someone
  • #9, You are.. alive and breathing
  • #10, You are.. beautiful, and don't you ever forget it. <3

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © 2010 Fashion Pixel Dolls, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger